So I get that journaling can seem a little intimidating if you’re new to it. Or maybe you’re a practised journaler but sometimes just stare at the page wondering what to write. I’ve been both of those people. And it can be off putting. But I truly believe that the practise of writing your thoughts down can bring many benefits to your life so this week I’m going to give you some journal prompts to get you started. Simply pick one and start writing.
1. What actually got you to this point? Why have you sat down and opened a notebook to write?
2. What scares you?
3. What is something you don’t like about yourself and how can you change?
4. List all the places you want to go in the world. Why do you want to go there?
5. Write about the movie you saw most recently.
6. Write a letter to your future or past self.
7. What it stopping you from being happy?
8. What are you grateful for?
9. What does your ideal day look like?
10. Write about someone who inspires you.
11. What do you day dream about?
12. Write about why you love yourself.
13. What do you need more of in your life?
14. Write a letter to a friend that you’ll never send.
15. Simply write about your day. Step by step, what you did.
Happy writing, kids.
Did We Miss The Morning? – Seafret